Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Poly Ponds again

Default Poly Ponds again

just got a couple things from cabelas and decided to give em a try. Ended up with a good one on a fire minnow rapala cd5, probably about 2 pounds. the rest were dinks on a small yum craw, some yamamoto curly tail worms texas rigged, and lost another good one on the dropshot.

nice...are you fishing the lower one with the little peir thingy sticking out or the upper one above all the horse units? Ive been fishing a nearby ranch lately and have been doing well with a good amount of fish in the 1 and a half 2 pound range. SENKOS are killin it as usual.

yeah the lower one with the dock, im thinking this weekend im going to try out that one up above the horse stables.

Which ranch, Studly?

secret one...off a secret road...with a secret gate code that i might or moght not know hahaha its close though. if you really wanna know i can pm you

please dont call him studly. it just his egotistical name. call him less then studly

hey studly, whats your major?

envm...environmental management and protection...ps im studly! eat my sack stu