Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bishop Is Looking Good

Default Bishop Is Looking Good

Headed Out To Bishop This Weekend With A Few Buddies.. Trout Is Supposed To Be Hitting Very Well Out There... Anyone Else Going...

I am goin June 17-23 =^^=

Good Luck, remember....... report.....pics....:mrgreen:

SCG7

I'm going up friday and coming home on Sunday, but i'll be up in the Mammoth Area. On the way back home saturday I may try to hit up some creeks or Intake 2 on the w
    ay home.

Default ill be there

ill be there fri to sunday. 1st time there. any advice?

I'm heading up to Crowley this weekend solo. Plan to fish with bait every morning at Crowley in a rental boat but would prefer to split the costs of the rental with a FNN member. Plan to float tube the Bishop Basin or June Lake Loop in the afternoons. Not sure where I'll be staying. PM me since I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon from the OC.

Intake II was wfo Sunday...posting report and pics later this evening. PM me if you need additonal info.

Good luck!

TD

Heading up there Sunday through Tuesday. I heard it could be in the 90's next week! Any advice would be appreciated.

I'll be there from june 19-23 camping at either four jeffery or sabrina campgrounds.

C