Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: OH GREAT!!

Default OH GREAT!!

those damn giant squid are back!! grrrrr!!! there goes fishing local this summer......

Ghetto Dad ,

Alot of people go after them Humbolt squid. I personaly have not . Getting squirted by them monsters is not my idea of fun. I guess alot of people like calamari.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65
    Ghetto Dad ,

Alot of people go after them Humbolt squid. I personaly have not . Getting squirted by them monsters is not my idea of fun. I guess alot of people like calamari.
    yes, but they totally destroy the sand bass/barracuda fishing local or wherever they are at.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad
    Ghetto Dad ,

yes, but they totally destroy the sand bass/barracuda fishing local or wherever they are at.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR!!!
    Which is why we need YOU to go out on those twilight missions and catch *all* of them so that they will no longer be a threat. Do you accept? This post will explode in 10 seconds.... :shock: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by jplee3
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad
    Ghetto Dad ,

Which is why we need YOU to go out on those twilight missions and catch *all* of them so that they will no longer be a threat. Do you accept? This post will explode in 10 seconds.... :shock: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: