Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SMITTY'S BACKYARD-FAR BEYOND WIDE OPEN-EPISODE 1

:shock: Wow Bob....Nice report. Sounds like an epic day in the Sierras fo u2.

I am heading up there this weekend, and now, I may just head to Parchers. Awesome, thanks 4 the heads-up!!! Are you up there this weekend again by chance???

GM

Over & Out

Congratulations Bob!

Well that settles it then. The Sierras soon!!!

One_Leg

Very Nice there Bob!
    Thanks for sharing. Time for a road trip for sure.

It looks very serene up there after the melt off. It's amazing how fast the ice melts sometimes. I see you were using the good old dreaded threaded nightcrawler.
    GREAT JOB!
    I'm planning a trip up to Saddleback and the Little Lakes basin as soon as my three little ones get out for summer vacation next month 8)

Boy "O" Boy.........go od times!

:thumb:

Default south lake

female fisher, i was at south lake, its 22 miles west of bishop in the south fork , parchers is a sponser here on the board, look for there incon or just go to there website, the lake is low but filling up fast, forget about launching private boats for a while,smittys got good rentals,and they are very helpfull with telling people what and where to fish the lake, i wishe i could have taken more pics ,but the fishing was so hot ,i only took pics during the breaks for changing stuff,,,T/O

Great report TO. I have been planning a trip there when FishyBoy gets out. You just pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for the pics and the heads up !

Capt'n

Now those are some awesome looking fish love the color patterns, thanks for the report and postcards...lo

Very nice Bullet! Man you got me all pumped up for my trip at the end of the month.

Very nice!

Wow, fresh air and great trout fishing. I just gonna have to take a detour next time I head up to Mammoth. :wink:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast