Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sharing The Rail

It doesn't seem to matter if you are on a 1/2 day or a million day boat. There will always be one, two, three or four bad apples on a boat. If you want to avoid this type of cludder save your money and go on a six pack charter ( where you pick the anglers to fish with ). It's the ONLY way. So with all due respect, you are going to have to have to live with the tangles and saw off's, as do I until i find five worthy anglers. My Two Cents

Quote Originally Posted by howstar View Post
    It doesn't seem to matter if you are on a 1/2 day or a million day boat. There will always be one, two, three or four bad apples on a boat. If you want to avoid this type of cludder save your money and go on a six pack charter ( where you pick the anglers to fish with ). It's the ONLY way. So with all due respect, you are going to have to have to live with the tangles and saw off's, as do I until i find five worthy anglers. My Two Cents
    LOL @ "worthy"....nice howstar.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    LOL @ "worthy"....nice howstar.....
    Some people find humor in the truth!

Oh and liteliner.....fyi, i wasnt trying to condone what the idiot was doing brother....sorry about that!!

GD
    no problems. I understood it. Cant wait to do my tuna shuffle again either.

I'll be doing the Lindy Hop while I fight my tuna this year.

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    I'll be doing the Lindy Hop while I fight my tuna this year.
    Yelling "hot leg!!!!" you should get your other leg out of storage before u tuna fish alan....

Yelling "hot leg!!!!" you should get your other leg out of storage before u tuna fish alan....

Yeah, I think I will do just that!

Liteliner what were you guys fishing for and what type of partyboat were you fishing on? 1/2, 3/4, overnight?

fish on board friends yahts, sportfishers, charters and limited load boats. I fished open party boats for twenty-years and its been a good ten-years since I stepped foot on one. But I know what awaits me if I ever do again. As my best friend once made a comment about the over night boats......I am not sleeping on board with a bunch of hairy -sses.

miguel

Quote Originally Posted by pokerface12 View Post
    Liteliner what were you guys fishing for and what type of partyboat were you fishing on? 1/2, 3/4, overnight?
    We were on an overnight clemente trip. He was in the corner pretty much all day. We fished rockfish, calicos, and tried for some yellows. He had like a four ounce sinker on when we started drifting for rockfish. The guy gets four of us tangled and he tells us to move further away from him. Said we were fishing to close to him so we actually tangled him up. Deckhand had to tell him to switch to atleast an 8 ounce.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast