Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing The Rail

its not the captains job to un-nutsack somebody man......fishing sportboats, you take the good with the bad man.......

Idiots like that should be forced to fish next to me. :p

Don't eat someone's double cheeseburger while they are at the rail.

Follow your perch Sir.....

and it's even better when that douchebag starts yelling at you to follow your line.sorry to hear about your bad experience..

No offense GhettoDad (and perhaps things are different in LA on 1/2 day boats) but it is the captain's job to handle these situations. The better boats down here in SD give you a mini tuna fishing refresher while the boat is underway or baiting up. The standard tuna-shuffle involves the deckhands keeping the flow going (by shouting or gently pushing), which is something a quality captain will encourage his crew to do as it results in more fish and less arguments.

LOL, the deckhands on san diego boats love to chuck sardines at the rail hoggers while chumming.

Ive Seen To Many Fist Fights On Any Charters Ive Been On And Wont Go Unless Its A Private Charter And I Know The People Going .ive Seen The Deck Hands Cut Peoples Lines Who Pulled That Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    No offense GhettoDad (and perhaps things are different in LA on 1/2 day boats) but it is the captain's job to handle these situations. The better boats down here in SD give you a mini tuna fishing refresher while the boat is underway or baiting up. The standard tuna-shuffle involves the deckhands keeping the flow going (by shouting or gently pushing), which is something a quality captain will encourage his crew to do as it results in more fish and less arguments.
    Exactly! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    I didnt relize that they were fishing tuna....????......if thats the case, then YES it is the captains job...but there is only so much a captain can do....and i know what the tuna shuffle is....thanks........

Oh and liteliner.....fyi, i wasnt trying to condone what the idiot was doing brother....sorry about that!!

GD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast