Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no love at the poly ponds today

Default no love at the poly ponds today

hoping for a repeat, i went back up to the same pond again, threw everything i had at them. missed two hits on the dropshot, and farmed one that felt pretty nice on a texas rigged curly tailed worm.

just go with anything small at the ponds on campus...the one with the peir thingy sticken out only has dinks and few maybe 2-3 pounders maybe...the upper one has some 4 pounders in there i here...and there are tons of other ponds around that can produce that i have been going to lately. SENKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen

dont listen to studlyfisher of gay men. he never branches out and tries anything new. often time there will be better producers than senkos. but seriously try em. ha

Use Slurpies. Admit it, just the sound of their name turns you guys on.

Glad to hear that things are alive and kickin' up there! I guess I am going to have to make a trip up there now... MUST...CATCH....BASSSSS!!!!

first of all senkos rule. secondly the bass bite is turning on really well now. thirdly fishermanstu bailed on cal poly. fourthly i get to fish up here a few times a week so be jealous haha just kidding but seriously! SENKOS

Hey Studly,

How you riggin' the SENKOS and what size do the bass lick on up there?

yeah, im only taking 12 units this quarter so i got plenty of fishing time. ran by the upper pond today, the one up above the equestrian center, man it has a lot of fishable shoreline. i also checked out two other ones behing the avocado fields that looked pretty fishy. we gotta meet up some time.

Are the 2 other ponds behind the Avacado fields on the campus property???

i think so because those vineyards are also campus property, im pretty sure at least the larger one is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast