Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no love at the poly ponds today

So then are those ponds you are talking about farther away from the campus buildings but not far from the Lower Poly pond? If so, I think those look like water treatment ponds! YUK! Or am I thinking of something else???

no no no, the ones im talking about are way farther away from there. you can see em on google maps out beyond the feilds. im not 100% if they are campus but i didnt see any signs anywhere saying otherwise.

yea i know of four that can be fished that are on campus...i think there are 7 total that are considered on campus but your not supposed to fish a few...o well...anyway i toss 6 inch senkos...even 8 inch dinks smack em...i hear santa marg is pickin up to...i might need to head out there soon...and yes im game to meet up sometime to stroke a few bass with you...just let me know when...i go out a few times a week. SENKOS haha

got some 5 inchers on the way in the mail from cabelas right now haha.

we got busted by the cops for fishing the ponds at poly. good luck.

You got busted? What were you doing wrong????

nothing... we were fishing haha... we did have our float tubes out there, i guess maybe that was the problem? i still think even if we had just been fishing from shore, they might have gotten mad? I dont know, i would say keep fishing till they come, just say you didn't know it was allowed... no worries.

You mean the officers did tell you why they were kicking you out??? And you did not ask???
    Anytime I am fishing somewhere that might not be legal, I always play dumb. I always ask questions and act like I did not know!

Words to live by...

which pond were you fishing?

Default Poly Ponds

I have been drop shotting 4 inch aaron's magic grubs with pretty good success if you guys want to try that out. Since your local give Lopez Lake a try, the bass are still up on their beds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12