Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Eastern Sierra Opener W/Lip RipperZ Posse

Wow, that truly was a remarkable day. In all my years of fishing, I've never caught an alpers. After reading your report my adrenaline is flowing. One of these days. There is hope.

Default Way to GOOOO Bryan ... that was Twin Lakes in

Mammoth not Bport ... right?

Unbelievable....what an amazing fishing adventure! I don't know if I can wait till early June to get up there. Thanks for the report....your spoons are amazing, deadly in the Kern River last summer.

TD

AWESOME!!Nice Report Bryan!! Big Trout! Good to hear that the Snot rockets were working.

johnsfishing

Thanks for the great report and congrats on nailing Alpers. Makes me want to go real soon. Good luck with the business, looks like your really expanded.

I saw the posse out there at Intake II. You guys were passing out some swag. One of you had a nice quality fish as you were walking out.

Epic bite at Twin Lakes. Next year it will be wall to wall people out there. Nice video. Can you clean up the language please LOL :)

7. Default

Yes, that was probably me walking back to the truck with that Intake II alpers. =-) Did you get a free pack of Lip RipperZ? We pretty much gave everyone a free pack on the way back to the truck, up until we ran out.

hey bryan,

i was one of the guys in the green tubes that got to witness the madness first hand Sunday night... thanks for the free spoon... awesome job out there

and an additional thanks for letting my dad and i share in the fun and carefully casting around us...

you guys didnt miss anything Monday night... that windy front moved in and killed the evening bite... everything was going off between noon and 3... we showed up at 4 and only scratched a couple

9. Default

Your very welcome for the spoon! and sorry about the Z spoon bombing around your float tube hahah.

Sundays fishing with you guys definately deserves a press release as well!! We all knocked em dead that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12