Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The highlight of my florida vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    Glad you had a great time GF.
    The speckled Trout are actually Spotted Weakfish and are extremely tasty.
    Got to catch a gator too....NOW THATS FLORIDA FISHING!
    Yeah, I don't know about all that... I didn't catch any of those... So I'll take your word for it. Next time I'm definately going to spend some more time fishing the Sabastian inlet. ;) For this trip however, I'm very pleased that my daughter who never liked fishing while growing up is turned on to fishing.

We also went deep sea fishing, later in the week.... even though she felt sea sick... and her husband was sick... she didn't catch any fish and didn't know what she was doing... she hung in there and fished until the boat started back in. Mellisa makes me proud that she stuck in there... she went out of her comfort zone to please me and was surprised to find that she enjoyed fishing after all. We should all be that sacraficial.

She is now trying to talk her friends into getting fishing licence, so they can all go fishing.

Greg - sorry, no Redfish this time... but just wait till next year...
    Last edited by Granny Fish; 05-16-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123