Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Post

Default My First Post

Well, English Sue finally convinced me to join up.. Glad I did..I had a great time at the potluck Saturday at the Vine and I look forward to upcoming events. I'm amazed at the enthusiasm and committment everyone shows. Its wonderful. You all made me feel very welcome
    I'm really looking forward to the Bishop trip as well. I've been going up there for over 40 years now and it's probably one of my favorite places of all time.

Hello there :)

Great!!! Been wondering when you were gonna get on the inside.

I love it up there too. I ain't been going that long, but I still fell in love with it on first sight.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gator1 View Post
    Well, English Sue finally convinced me to join up.. Glad I did..I had a great time at the potluck Saturday at the Vine and I look forward to upcoming events. I'm amazed at the enthusiasm and committment everyone shows. Its wonderful. You all made me feel very welcome
    I'm really looking forward to the Bishop trip as well. I've been going up there for over 40 years now and it's probably one of my favorite places of all time.

It was INDEED a fun event Saturday and that's what TEAM 57 is all about.... "Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing"..... it was my pleasure having you at the event Saturday and welcome to the board!

Be sure to check out the "FNN Official Events" forum to see whats up next!.......

Dana
    Fisherman 57

Welcome.........

Welcome to the board Gator.....so do we get a story about your board name? Sue told me you were a professional alligator wrestler, is this true? ;)

See you on the water....cheers mate!

TD

Welcome Gator.............;)
    SCG7

Welcome to the club! :cool: :D

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Welcome to the board Gator.....so do we get a story about your board name? Sue told me you were a professional alligator wrestler, is this true? ;)

See you on the water....cheers mate!

TD
    He's the Steve Irwin of Southern California :D

Gator what up bro? glad ur finally aboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast