Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 12th no pics BAD boat!!!!

Default May 12th no pics BAD boat!!!!

Just thought id post this report to let everyone know how bad the SUNRISE was!!!!
    Left at 4am out of oxnard and fished for basically nothing!!!! stayed close to shore more than 70% of the time! only time we really hooked up was when we fished next to other boats which lasted for an hour??
    never seen a Captain and BOTH crew guys fishing more in my life! even when we needed the help! NO SUNRISE people. 2 thumbs down!!!

Default Re: May 12th no pics BAD boat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karma1
    Just thought id post this report to let everyone know how bad the SUNRISE was!!!!
    Left at 4am out of oxnard and fished for basically nothing!!!! stayed close to shore more than 70% of the time! only time we really hooked up was when we fished next to other boats which lasted for an hour??
    never seen a Captain and BOTH crew guys fishing more in my life! even when we needed the help! NO SUNRISE people. 2 thumbs down!!!

is this the same one:
    http://www.sunrise-sportfishing.com/report.htm

130~ fish among 16 anglers?

maybe the deck hands caught em all. lmao

Default Re: May 12th no pics BAD boat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jplee3

is this the same one:
    http://www.sunrise-sportfishing.com/report.htm

130~ fish among 16 anglers?
    HAHA yeah that is the report!
    WOW looking at the report like that, it sounds pretty damn good. the reason the rockfish is sooo damn high is cuz they counted ALL of them! im talking 2"-4" rockfish. jackpot was a 7lb lingcod if even that weight. the second lingcod was caught by the DAMN crew!!!! he pulls out a nice fat bait to use and gives us all the small one. WTF is that about! im paying you get me fish, not me paying you to hookup. total bs if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by zZaNg
    maybe the deck hands caught em all. lmao
    sad part is... they probably did! thats how much they were fishing!

JP ,
    i just looked at the whole site and im not sure if that was our captian. i heard someone saying that it wasnt his boat so i doubt our captian was Chris H.

did u catch anything?

5 rockfish heaviest was 2lbs? rest were small

JP ,
    i just looked at the whole site and im not sure if that was our captian. i heard someone saying that it wasnt his boat so i doubt our captian was Chris H.
    :(

doh... hopefully it wasn't a rogue deckhand in charge ;)

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experiance. Thanks for the heads up on that boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast