Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Rumor has it

Default Rumor has it

A bird told me quite a few wsb have been caught in the surf this past week. Keepers aswell. Damn I hate work. Takes away from my fishing time. Anybody else hearing about the ghosties in the surf???

Read a post on another site as some were caught in the LA area....

I also heard that rumor and they are biting near a place with the first word as this movie title ''M*LI**'S most wanted''. Near some private beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    I also heard that rumor and they are biting near a place with the first word as this movie title ''M*LI**'S most wanted''. Near some private beaches.

"Man, why the public always gotta be up on my private beach":lol:

Great now I gotta play hooky from work and go chase. So a beach in LA. How bout redondo? I think I will start there...

I read it was in Malibu but i guess you shouldn't go chasing internet reports........

Default Rumor also says...

Bonito and Barracuda are about to kick off. They are huge schools out by Catalina.

another legal wsb caught today in the north la area...somewhere in santa monica area

I was out in the water last week in OC and ran into this guy who has been working the water a few hours prior to my arrival. I asked him how his luck has been and he reported that he hooked up to a juvenile WSB around the 18, 19 inch scale on the surf.

i asked him if the supposed juvenile WSB he caugh had a barbel portruding from the lower jaw of the fish. His response?

"Yeah! it diddd!!!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: