Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Santa Barbara Coasline Butt Festival - Flatties Galore! Sunday 4/27

Default Wingnut's response - Part 5

Red Drum wrote: Great report, the pics look awesome. Thanks for all the detail.
    Maybe a little too much details. I got a PM from a Goleta local not happy about me giving up "his" spot. I told him at least I didn't provide any GPS coordinates, this time. :lol: I know where he's coming from though... have seen quite a few new faces at "my" spots too. ;) It's a long coastline... don't sweat the small stuff. :cool:

Olfishergal wrote: Wingnut your reports are just like being with you in the Surf. You like the same territory I do. (Hate that traffic though) Glad you made it saturday and maybe we can fish again soon....OFG
    OFG, you can snuggle up to me in the surf anytime. :mrgreen:
    Dana & I may be hitting the surf in your neck of the woods on Sunday, maybe you'd like to meet us out there. ;)

cool Wingnut, PM me and let me know, cuz I am available Sunday. and, I can surf fish too......:rofl:

nice job out there wingy!

Wingnut - thanks for another awesome report. I'm an SB local and really enjoyed your post. The fish are definitely in right now. I fished East Beach on Saturday and got a 20" unit on a 5/8 oz green mack krocodile. PM me if you want to fish up here.

One question: where do you buy your LCs? I can't find those colors on line. Thanks!

Default Wingnut's response - Part 6

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    cool Wingnut, PM me and let me know, cuz I am available Sunday. and, I can surf fish too......:rofl:
    Hey OFG, we knew what happened to Dana last weekend didn't we? ;)
    Dana, you owe Chris & I a surf fishing trip. :D

Quote Originally Posted by jeff4321 View Post
    nice job out there wingy!
    Thanks Jeff! :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Brewfish View Post
    Wingnut - thanks for another awesome report. I'm an SB local and really enjoyed your post. The fish are definitely in right now. I fished East Beach on Saturday and got a 20" unit on a 5/8 oz green mack krocodile. PM me if you want to fish up here.
    One question: where do you buy your LCs? I can't find those colors on line. Thanks!
    You're so lucky to have the SB coasline at your doorstep Brewfish. I love fishing up there. I haven't fished East Beach yet, it's near all those big hotels right? Shoot me a PM with some details of the area and I'll see if I can meet you up there one of these weekends. :D Nice job on the Hali with the Kroc. You have to present the Kroc the right way to even get a strike. I'll send you a PM regarding the LC's. ;)

Just awesome man, What a fun day out there, and seeing fish boil right next to you, unreal. That line you tried out, is the only line I use, its awesome! Thanks for sharing, wish I was there right now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567