Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Santa Barbara Coasline Butt Festival - Flatties Galore! Sunday 4/27

Looks Fun...i need to get out to the surf one of these days....i live like 3 miles away from the beach and hardly go out to the surf...lol...addicted to panfishing!!!

wow...what a lucky guy with the barb...i got stung once about a year ago...right on the foot. man did that hurt, the pain just kept growing and throbbing...it just gets more intense as the minutes pass

but yeah, after 3 hours of endless pain....a buddy of mine finally told me to dip my foot in hot water. totally worked, it neutralized the venom and felt like i never got stung.

by the way, if you anyone ever gets stung by a stingray.....peeing on it doesn't work. that's only for jellyfish stings

great report as usual.... always nice to have good fishing days....

4. Default

speechless......that was simply an amazing report. wow... nice fishes too.

I think you should write a book and give seminars. I'm speechless. Simply amazing as usual. Keep em coming.

_BULLETS

great report, thanks wingnut now I have to go buy a smaller cardiff.

killa

Hey Art, that Halibut poem is bad *** dude. You're man of many talents. :cool: Phuong is going to be finished moving by this weekend, let's all three of us head somewhere and fish! ;) :D

Vincent

Default Wingnut's response - Part 4

Rocklee wrote: Hey Arthur,
    Wassup! Man you been fishing!!!
    Mastering the salt already too, that must be a long day of fishing for you, those are some nice hali too!
    Great report as always!
    Wadduppp Nam?!? Yup, been doing a little fishing lately. :D
    Yeah, it was along but FUN day. :mrgreen:

Gritsonthetable wrote: Good job wingnut hope to see ya out at pyramid again one day! Nice butts!
    Thanks man, I'm due for another Pyramid Striper kill very soon. ;)

Santa Fe Eric wrote: Dang!
    Absolutely fabulous Lyrics!
    Thanks Wingnut!
    No problem Big "E". We'll keep on throwing the rhymes and the lures!!! :cool:

Seng90806 wrote: Looks Fun...i need to get out to the surf one of these days....i live like 3 miles away from the beach and hardly go out to the surf...lol...addicted to panfishing!!!
    Those Surf Perch had better watch out if the "Seng Man" ever decide to hit the surf!!! :twisted:

Fightfan wrote: wow...what a lucky guy with the barb...i got stung once about a year ago...right on the foot. man did that hurt, the pain just kept growing and throbbing...it just gets more intense as the minutes pass
    but yeah, after 3 hours of endless pain....a buddy of mine finally told me to dip my foot in hot water. totally worked, it neutralized the venom and felt like i never got stung.
    by the way, if you anyone ever gets stung by a stingray.....peeing on it doesn't work. that's only for jellyfish stings.
    :rofl: Man, I can totally picture you peeing on your foot! I don't plan on getting tagged by a Ray, but if I ever do, I know not to try that! Hot water... I heard of something like hot coffee for Sculpin sting too. ;) That must have been really painful.

Vertical wrote: Great report as usual.... always nice to have good fishing days....
    Very nice indeed! :D

Normalfellow wrote: Speechless......that was simply an amazing report. wow... nice fishes too.
    Thanks for the PM buddy... I appreciate the gesture. ;) :cool:

Bullets_Full wrote: I think you should write a book and give seminars. I'm speechless. Simply amazing as usual. Keep em coming.
    Love your new avatar! Hahahahaha :rofl: I'm thinking about attending one your "Catfishing with Light Line" seminars. :bigsmile:

KILLA wrote: Great report, thanks wingnut now I have to go buy a smaller cardiff.
    Money well spent KILLA, money well spent! ;)

FishNFurious wrote: Hey Art, that Halibut poem is bad *** dude. You're man of many talents. Phuong is going to be finished moving by this weekend, let's all three of us head somewhere and fish!
    Got your PM, I'll talk to Phuong & maybe plan something for the weekend. ;) :D

Great report, the pics look awesome. Thanks for all the detail.

Wingnut your reports are just like being with you in the Surf. You like the same territory I do. (Hate that traffic though) Glad you made it saturday and maybe we can fish again soon....OFG

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast