Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa Barbara Coasline Butt Festival - Flatties Galore! Sunday 4/27

Exclamation

:bang:

It never fails! LOL!.. I REALLY appreciate the invite Arthur, wished I could have headed up there with you on Sunday!

I love fishing up there and it sure looks like you guys had a good day... as usual!

The Butt's are moved in and the bite is WFO if you're in the right spot at the right time!..... what a nice looking day weather wise too!

I love fishing SCL, and you're right, when we were there it was a tough day. Glad you got to stick one there! Im surprised you stopped by Carpinteria...... but I think Carpinteria gave up your PB BSP?.... I like that beach as well and fish there often!

And YES..... i recognize those rocks at SeaCliff..... they're the ones you tried to get me to scale while the tide was washing over them! only this time, it looks like theres SOME BEACH showing! LOL!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finding that ray barb is crazy man!..... glad you didnt get stuck. Gotta love the Seaguar also... my OLD Stradic was spooled with that stuff! LOL!

Great report and photos, looks like you spent a lot of time in traffic this weekend and I appreciate you sitting in traffic in coming down to Irvine saturday as well... I owe ya!

Let's head out soon!

Dana

Off the hook! Looks like a heck of a day out there man.
    Good work on all the fishies and glad you didn't get stuck by that barb!
    The good luck is on your side as always. Thanks for the pics and detailed report!

That looks like a really nice calm place to fish Wingnut. Remember to shuffle your feet when surf fishing bro

hey wingnut you should really make that into a necklace :mrgreen: as a reminder.

oh man, great report. i'll be fishin up there next weekend, looks like we'll have to fish for halibut now. great report and great pics.

Default Santa Barbara Surf

Hey Wingnut Cool Reort And Nics Pics!

looks like no body told you but when i was a kid a lifeguad told me to slide my feet in the water. never pick them up because of the sting rays. if you kick a ray it will just spook it and not attack, but if you step in it.... well you know lol. glad your ok!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    looks like no body told you but when i was a kid a lifeguad told me to slide my feet in the water. never pick them up because of the sting rays. if you kick a ray it will just spook it and not attack, but if you step in it.... well you know lol. glad your ok!!!
    Man, I'll have to remember that one!
    Wingnut fishes hard man, it's probably tough for him to focus on everything all at once. He gets out there burried in the surf like nobody's business :lol: I was amazed how far out he was at BCSB that one day.. on a fairly strong current too!

one helluva report, Wingnut!

3 legals is an impressive outing. sight fishing for airborne butts is most fun.

tried that Invizix in 8# and while ok, didn't like it as much as my other lines. seemed to work just fine for you.

Default hey, it is roy

great meeting you today and looking forward to fishing with you again sometime in the future

crazy on the string ray / bat ray barb and didn't realize that you kept on fishing throughout the trip

looks like a fun trip and congrats on your new record for most halis caught in a day

let me know the next time you make it up this way

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast