Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Michigan Brown Trout

Fat Brown. keep the pics commin

That fish has no trouble finding food.

hey dave--

psffft lol, FAlbert call him! lol

Muskieman.... you finally did it! You finally managed to make me consider moving to the northern hemisphere. My husband will love you for it.

Nice fish!

Default Fishing back here

Words cannot describe how incredible the fishing is out here. Within 1/2hr of my house I have lake michigan for salmon and gi-normeous brown trout, rivers with big walleye and smallmouth. The fox river has huge flathead catfish - which you can fish alllll night long and no one to kick you off the water. Never pay to get on the water anywhere too. Ponds among all the neighborhoods and business complexes - full of bass,bluegill and catfish. Bass Pro and Gander Mountain both 10 min from my house. I live 1 mile from a canal and a river. And I have deer in my backyard from time to time. Honestly, it does not get any better than this. And houses that are affordable. I own a house. Pretty weird to say that, coming from O.C. Now the question is, can you survive the winter ? I do well, cause I snowmobile. But I still fish browns all winter long.

Yeah the winters are too much, but the fishing is good once all that snow/ice thaws..Not even good fishing could get me to give up living in Cali

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123