Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Rock Creek lake sat 5/12

Default Rock Creek lake sat 5/12

I headed to rock creek lake for a short trip, i got there around 1230ish. Headed to the backside where theres like a miny cliff, on the way there i noticed spawners in a small creek doing there thing but i let them be and just tried to take a pic of this one, see if u can find it:

I got to my spot at around 1 and fished a half red/white lip ripper on a 1/32 oz leadhead, caught about 4 on that, one to about 2 lbs but since i didnt get a pic of it you guys prolly wont believe me lol. So i got kinda lazy so i took a nice break and soaked in the nice scenery. Later i switched to rainbow PB and caught 2 more on that and called it a day. These are the fish i actually caught and took a pic of:

Headed back to the car at like 3ish and met Ryan Erb, hes a really chill dude, we exchanged reports and i tried to give him what tips i could.

All in all, I caught 6 and my dad caught 5, all were released.

Nice report . Thanks for the pics.

Thanks for sharing. I really like fishing there, especially in the streams above the lake!

NICE hair! :thumb:

Why is everyone always bagging on this guy's hair? It could definatly come in handy if you run out of storage for extra lures, flies, pliers . . . etc.

Just kiddin bro, great report and I am D@MN jealous that I can't be up there.

good meeting you man! we gotta arrange to fish together next time we are both up there. when is your next trip?

Thanks for enlightening us with your swell report.

Sure you caught a 2 lb.er. Sure you did. :wink:

I believe you.

One_Leg

Quote Originally Posted by ryanerb
    good meeting you man! we gotta arrange to fish together next time we are both up there. when is your next trip?
    i think ima head up memorial u?

Looks like a nice day out there. I would probably be lazy and soak some bait too. Looks like the weather was nice.

I love your hair! 8)

Thanks for the report, good job on the fish. I haven't fished that spot for 15+ years may have to give it a try this weekend. Don't worry about those comments about your hair, they're probably coming from a bunch of old bald guys without any - LOL. :lol: