Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Extra Space For Opener

Default Extra Space For Opener

My cousin and I are trying to head up to the June Lake Loop for the opener but we have not had any luck finding a place to stay. There is limited avaiability but prices are very steep. Our grandmother unexpectadley fell ill in February and she was only given days to live so we cancelled our yearly stay at the June Lake Motel. Fortunately, she made it through and now we are trying to find a way to get out there. If anybody has extra beds or needs spots to be filled please dont hesitate to let me know. We are willing to split all cost and bring plenty of beer. If you have any info please feel free to PM me or call me at 562-569-0510.

Thanks,
    Uncle Buck (Pete)

Default 2 extra rooms for opener

I have 2 extra rooms in Bishop.It's at a motel on short and sneden streets.just east of 395 1 blk and one block south of line.Nothing fancy but it's a place to get some sleep.2 double beds,coffee maker and tv 65.00 a night check in 25th check out 27th.I have 4 rooms on reserve and already had a few of my group cancel.

First 2 replies gets the rooms