Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell!!!

i just read in this weeks WON that 2 12 pounders where caught and eaten by meat eaters at bass lake.

Default History Note

On June 2, 1932 George W. Perry a 19 year old farmboy from Jacksonville GA, caught what is now the World's Recognized Record LMB weighing in at 22 lbs 4 ozs on a Creek Chub Perch Scale Wigglefish. He took the fish home and fed his family! I'm a True B.A.S.S. enthusiast who does his part to protect the species, however, we should respect others opinions. Some act out of malice, we all know, some ignorance (they just don't know), in any case, protecting the species and sport all starts with one person, (yourself). Tight lines and good fishing fellow HAWGERS!!! :thumb:

That thing was close to the world record size. The world record also was killed. It was caught in a bass tournament. They kept it to weigh. Transported from place to place and left in a fish tank overnight before finally dying. Is that okay? I mean they probably were gonna release it after putting it through hell right?

Atleast this guy knew he went there to catch something to eat.

Us locals are known to love our fish...cooked up right that is, lol!

honestly the only thing you could do is educate more and more people about bass so hopefully they will understand. They probably dont even know.

wanna get even more pissed, click this link and look at the 7th pic down

http://www.outdoornewsservice.com/od...h/current.html

Yeah Mike, that sucks the big one!!!

Oh yeah, that kids bass looks like he picked it up a week after it washed ashore.

Pretty cool that Brandon got that huge WSB.

T/O got his pic on the page twice.

And Alan Cole's striper is awesome!!!

There are better fish to kill out there than LMB and Smallies.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"after is washed ashore."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its just a bass. if anything people should be tripping out over someone keeping a native rainbow, brown, brook, golden or cutthroat. Ya, i dont think bass should be kept but i dont trip balls over it. anyway, look at other fish populations that are being harmed way more than largemouth like calico bass and sandbass. The PV area used to be full of big fish but its not what it used to be. sandbass are going the same way. IMO largemouth shouldnt be this coveted fish everyone loves to protect

LMB aren't native are they? At least the ones in Millerton.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast