Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All About Carp Fishing

Default Kencor 3 ft rod. Orange rod Wanna sell the rod?

You still got those 3 foot kencor rods? Who do you like them? Would you consider selling them?

Quote Originally Posted by harry S View Post
    You still got those 3 foot kencor rods? Who do you like them? Would you consider selling them?
    Actually, the numbers read as 5 foot rods and 4 foot rods. I don't think Kencor made a 3 foot rod, but I could be wrong!

As for selling them???? NEVER!

However, I would be willing to trade something of value for something else of value in the way of fishing rods! I would be willing to trade 1 of my 5 footers for a 4 foot Kencor.

Or 1 of my 5 foot Kencors for a rod they still make. I broke a rod 2 weeks ago and I'm about to replace it. It's an Okuma Guide Select Pro series rod. GSP-S-762UL 76" Line 2-6 LBS Lure 1/8-1/2oz

That would be the only way I would part with a Rod they no longer make!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-06-2021 at 02:31 PM.

One question are you a fisherman looking for a rod they love, or a sales person trying to make a profit

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    One question are you a fisherman looking for a rod they love, or a sales person trying to make a profit
    Let me do my best Robert Deniro imitation! "are you talking to me!" Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-07-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Hey tucker you still got those kencors? I may have something to trade possibly

Quote Originally Posted by harry S View Post
    Hey tucker you still got those kencors? I may have something to trade possibly
    Over the summer I redid my tackle collection again! I broke 3 rods in a year and replaced them all with higher grade rods. So my Kencors now are my lowest quality rods I fish with! (what a problem to have?) Lol So other then my Barbie Kencore. (Zebra model) I'm going to use my Kencors as loaner poles for my more inexperienced friends I take fishing with me. So that way I won't feel so guilty of using my Lomis's or Phenix rods in front of them! So if one of the Kencors get pulled over the side. I can tell myself, "I've still got 2 more Kencors left!" Lol So I'm going to keep them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12