Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to load full size photos to FNN using PhotoBucket.Com

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    If you don't want others to view your entire photobucket albums you should set your account to PRIVATE in the Account Options folder. This will prevent anyone from looking at your photos without your permission. Your linked photos will still be able to be seen on FNN.
    then that means I can't see other people picture without there permission! dang it!
    haha j/k

yup, even if you don't care about people looking into your photo albums, you should alway set it into private, alot of wield people out there,
    I have one account that is private for posting pics here and there
    and another one set on public to share with my friends

Alway remember to cover your tracks from everybody!
    I study the Information management field and you won't believe what we can do with little information we have on one person. of course the information we have is public. Like when you have the supermarket card, they keep track of what you buy in order to track what advertisement to use with you and how to make you spend more money!

Fisherman 57 thankyou on this subject as I was trying to figure it out .

Default THANKS Fisherman57

It took me a couple of tries but i posted a full size photo in CITY PARK LAKES, thanks i could'nt have done it without your information and direction.THANKS AGAIN from the CARPINATOR.

Quote Originally Posted by carpinator View Post
    It took me a couple of tries but i posted a full size photo in CITY PARK LAKES, thanks i could'nt have done it without your information and direction.THANKS AGAIN from the CARPINATOR.

Glad to help....... pic looks great!...... and that is one VERY nice Carp!

I tried using the new uploader and had difficulty, how can you paste multiple pics and once to FNN, i able to do one only, when i go back to do more and return its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by carpinator View Post
    I tried using the new uploader and had difficulty, how can you paste multiple pics and once to FNN, i able to do one only, when i go back to do more and return its gone.
    I use the old uploader myself....click on the 4th option below your pic which is "IMG code", copy and paste that link to your report and you should be good to go....you can click on "preview post" to make sure the pic makes it over to the board. Hope that helped a little and good luck....

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I use the old uploader myself....click on the 4th option below your pic which is "IMG code", copy and paste that link to your report and you should be good to go....you can click on "preview post" to make sure the pic makes it over to the board. Hope that helped a little and good luck....

TD
    I still can't get the pic's to upload to FNN. I keep getting invalid file type when I paste the IMG code into FNN. I'm ok to upload thumbnails but I'm trying to post full size pics. Any help, anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by fishndrinknsmokin View Post
    I still can't get the pic's to upload to FNN. I keep getting invalid file type when I paste the IMG code into FNN. I'm ok to upload thumbnails but I'm trying to post full size pics. Any help, anyone??
    Ummm......never mind....the stupid pill wore off and I actually read the directions. All good

Fisherman 57 or fellow FNN members. I'm having trouble uploading photos both ways through thumb nailing and photobucket. I'm trying to share pictures and edit a recent post through thumb nails I keep getting error message "upload of file failed" or when I try to upload thru photobucket I get "invalid file".
    The pics are in a standard jpg. format. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

-Cowboy Hookup

I got the posting of SINGLE pics but Iam totally lost on posting MUTIPLE pics . ha // db

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast