Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Boots for Toobin

Default Boots for Toobin

I need help guys

Up till now, I been wearing the walmart water shoes for 5 bucks but they don't cover my waders well.

So I would like to know what boots are good for toobin, I have the outcast step in fins. SHould I go with boots or should I go with neoprene dive boots. I figure I will mostly toob and do some surf fishing.

Any suggetions?

Default hodgman

i some have cheap hodgman wading boots that i got from sports authority for like $30 or something...they fit over the waders good and seeing how i have the same fins they work well for me too...make sure the buckle is down tight on the fins kuz they slip pretty easily...anyways good luck...

flyforfish21

Quote Originally Posted by Bassripper2000 View Post
    I need help guys

Up till now, I been wearing the walmart water shoes for 5 bucks but they don't cover my waders well.

So I would like to know what boots are good for toobin, I have the outcast step in fins. SHould I go with boots or should I go with neoprene dive boots. I figure I will mostly toob and do some surf fishing.

Any suggetions?
    heres a few
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishnets.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	1807  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I'm using those Flats Booties from BPS. Apparently no complaints here since I've got two pairs. LOL. Plus, at $20, you can't beat it.

Another vote for the Worldwide Sportsman's Flats Boots at BPS here. Good stuff!

Later,
    Scott

Thanks guys

So they run big huh. Problem is Bass Pro is in Rancho so I don't want to spend 40 bucks on gas to go there and get 20 boots

So I wear an 8.5 in mens. What size would fit over my feet and stocking foot waders. THe stocking feet on my waders are pretty loose but not extremely.

Would a 8 or 9 be better.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassripper2000 View Post
    I need help guys

Any suggetions?
    Hey Br, check out STP..... they have some Great deals, i got a pair of Simms Wading boots & Waders - Waterproof Breathable Gore-Tex, about 6 years ago, still wear them and holding up GREAT.

if they don't have what you want, bookmark and check their site every few days they are always adding new items.

good luck

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sea...&searchWithin=

ToonZilla

FISH ON !