Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Father Daughter Surf Day?

Quote Originally Posted by ~larissa View Post
    how'd you get your daughter to smile? mine looked like she was gonna freak out... at least the other daughter is smiling :rofl:

i'm such a mean mommy :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: AT LEAST 1 OUT OF 2 AINT BAD!!!

it was funny cause the fish was squirmin and she started squirmin. Juan was tryin to take the picture and was laggin cause he was bustin up. He kept tellin her to smile, and she finally said hurry its gonna fall, and wala.. Her sorta smile and fear at the same time.. :rofl:

Classic!!! Too funny!

My better half and I are up for the task....sandcastle building contest to follow? :lol:

TD

Quote Originally Posted by ~larissa View Post
    it was funny cause the fish was squirmin and she started squirmin. Juan was tryin to take the picture and was laggin cause he was bustin up. He kept tellin her to smile, and she finally said hurry its gonna fall, and wala.. Her sorta smile and fear at the same time.. :rofl:
    :rofl::rofl: THAT'S GREAT!!! COOL YOUR GIRLS ARE GAME TO GO WET THE LINE W/YOU....OR DO YOU BRIBE THEM WITH A MALL TRIP?:lol:

[QUOTE=troutdog;168488]My better half and I are up for the task....sandcastle building contest to follow? :lol:

TD, I'VE SEEN MISS TD IN "ACTION" IN THE BACK OF THE 4RUNNER I KNOW SHE'S GAME:lol:

So, what's a good, centrally-located place for a family day?

I'm familiar with the Malibu/Pt Dume area... but I know that's a long haul for some folks.

That would be sweet! My daughter just got her "surf-feet" by catching a fat smelt:) Trying to get her off the horses onto the fishies ;
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    So, what's a good, centrally-located place for a family day?

I'm familiar with the Malibu/Pt Dume area... but I know that's a long haul for some folks.

I'm in the OC, but my folks are in the Valley so you guys pick the spot....actually lets let Wingnut pick the spot!:D

TD

No pugs allowed...the snorting scares the fish....lol...j/k Cute girl, how old is she? (I work in Vet. Med.:)

I don't have daughters but 2 boyz. This sounds like a great idea, we'd love to go if it works out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234