Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eastern sierras Question

Troutman65 has a good suggestion...June Lake Loop offers quite a bit...I like Silver alot. Camping is also nice in the Bishop Creek area...fish in the stream right when you wake up and hit any of 3 lakes within a 10 minute drive, but check for lakes that are still iced over. Good luck.

TD

Default reply

HEY FR . the june lk. loop is good right now , fishing june lk. at the west end where it meets the north part of the lk. near the reeds and keep an eye out for grant lk. in the evenings coming this summer [ troll a hornsberg fly at the west north end , flat line no wt. ] when the sun goes down behind the mnts. you have a shadow over the lks. for a good hour or so , Convict is also a good spot , youll find the water is pretty clear so troll 8 colors of lead DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS with flashers and worm in the west north part of the lk. good luck , let us know on how you do // db

I take my pop-up trailer and my kayak on the roof. But I end up fishing from the shore - We go to Rock Creek lake (and the creek). Every year around mid september.

thanks for all the info i think i am gonna head up there next week :D

If you want quality fish, there is no place like Crowley, and you will need a boat. Fish Camp Marina has good rental boats but at $90 a day for a slow 30 hp boat, you'd wish you brought your bass boat. You can always fish from shore at nearby Convict or the June loop.

Have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by fishrookie
    thanks for all the info i think i am gonna head up there next week :D
    Make sure to take some pics and write a report to let us know how it went.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12