Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Pond

Default My Pond

Just thought you guys might like to see one of the little green sunfish I caught last weekend out of one of my ponds.

beautiful lookin lil fish right there

Your pond? Did you build it yourself? How long did it take? And how did you make your own water. Not cool if your claiming GOD'S work man. More like a private pond.

Hater of the year

Killa :2guns:

It is my pond because it is on my property, one of five. Here in Texas we build "ponds" for the cattle, then we stock them with fish; cats, sunfish, bass, whatever we choose. No, I don't claim rights to God's work, but I have been assigned as a steward of His (read it in the Bible).As such I claim responsibility for the ponds on my property so I claim the right to call them mine.

Quote Originally Posted by txcurry View Post
    It is my pond because it is on my property, one of five. Here in Texas we build "ponds" for the cattle, then we stock them with fish; cats, sunfish, bass, whatever we choose. No, I don't claim rights to God's work, but I have been assigned as a steward of His (read it in the Bible).As such I claim responsibility for the ponds on my property so I claim the right to call them mine.
    Excellent response! Thank You! Oh and beautiful fish.....

Just Telling It Like It Is!!! I Love It.

Fishbait

Default Pond

I thought this was for So. cal. reports, not Texas.

Yeah, it is out of state, but I lived in So Cal for 36 years and I jones a lot for my old fishing haunts. I spend a lot of time looking in the So Cal forums and share what info I have on places I've fished there so I thought I'd share some of my experiences here in Texas with y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by txcurry View Post
    I am so jealous I hate your guts!!! LOL

man I really miss fishing all those ponds in other states. Fished many farm ponds in Ky and Ind. 1 or 2 in Texas......fishing is so different out of calif. I am jealous of your pond......OFG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast