Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toonzilla ... Decked !

ZZZZZZ....

Great job on the desk. It will give you a better view of the spawning bass on beds. You definitely have the Toonzilla riding in style.

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    looks awesome! now i have to redo mine cause its like 10lbs and not that nice lol
    ya bako i know what your talking about when i first got my toon i used my fins still and i liked being able to move around and fish at the same time. with the standing deck you have to find a spot,anchor, and than fish... ill probley be using my fins some time this summer when its hot. to cold to stick my chicken legs in the water lol

hey matt & bg thanks, wish i'd of made 1 sooner .

WTF ?

:shock: 10lbs. whats it 1/2" diamond plate ?

mine weights about 2lbs. if that . :titanic:

Z

FISH ON !

lol 3/16 alum i thought itd be light but i was wrong lol

Hey Matt, are you sure your deck's only 3/16. When I saw it I could have sworn it was 1/2 inch easy. You could have parked my truck on that thing. Maybe I had to many?:food::rofl:

lol no at the most its 1/4" i have no clue what i was thinking.....well proly just didnt want to fall thru the bottom and have a ll you pontubers laugh at me and write about it the next day on here lol i was playing it safe.... but now its time for a new one

Right on brodawg, :lol: that one Z made looks sweet. When we gonna go fishing man. Been a while.

i know dude we need to get the toons gong again! perris is starting to produce the big girls! and basically all the females are prego! i cause this little slut fish had to be about at the most 1.5 and it had a belly like no other! lets go dude! you know ill have the smoke and fire!

Right on dawg, as soon as I can get a day I'll pm your bad self. Maybe the 12th of Apr. Should be out of control by then.

Good work on the deck man!

Quote Originally Posted by steve092 View Post
    Good work on the deck man!

thanks, steve ...... it works better then it looks.

hey matt, get a piece of 3/16" 6061T6 diamond plate, if it holds my big ***, it should be no prob. for you. as you can see from my pics, i had to grind out some groves for the frame down tubes, i also rounded the corners and the edges all the way around and i used 2 - 1" cork tape stripes, as a spacer so the plate is not sitting right on the toon's frame.

Z

FISH ON !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast