Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonzilla ... Decked !

Default Toonzilla ... Decked !

HEY NOW, well it took a few hours, but its DONE ! :smash:

glad i had a few tools to .....

GETTTTTTERRRRRR-DONE !

:food:.... ALLOT MORE THEM 1 COORS LIGHT :mrgreen:

Z

FISH ON !

Default looks good z

looks good Z. Now you will be able to stand up and stretch after sitting for awhile. The casting advantages will be good too...let us know how it works...Good luck

flyforfish21

Nice!...but...That deck is going to get hot in the summer sun (You won't be fishin' barefoot!) And, it's going to reflect the sun into your face. You might want to paint it a color to match Toonzilla. I would because I've been there with my old boat.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Nice!...but...That deck is going to get hot in the summer sun (You won't be fishin' barefoot!) And, it's going to reflect the sun into your face. You might want to paint it a color to match Toonzilla. I would because I've been there with my old boat.

THANKS GUYS ... just a little sweat pays off.:smash:

fm, its aluminum and its silver, i really don't think its going to get that HOT, if i paint it ....thats 1 more thing i'll have to maintain... + I always wear divers booty's or wadding/wet shoes and my Rx. glasses are polarized .... thanks for your thoughts :thumb:

i'll post a review next week, when i hit ...

CASTAIC LAGOON, WHEN THESE WINDS FINALLY CALM DOWN. :titanic:

Z

FISH ON !

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TAKING ABOUT Z-DAWG. Welcome to the stand and toon in generation bud. Outstanding job my brother from another mother. Man I really want some side by side photos of our toons. Start a toon revolution. :rofl: Way to go bro :beer:

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira View Post
    NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TAKING ABOUT Z-DAWG. Welcome to the stand and toon in generation bud. Outstanding job my brother from another mother. Man I really want some side by side photos of our toons. Start a toon revolution. :rofl: Way to go bro :beer:

WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ... Ron-O-TOON-MASTER ! :thumb:

" I'LL NEED TO SNATCH THE OX-BLOOD ROBOWORM FROM YOUR HAND, BEFORE I CAN FISH WITH YOU " :lol:

Z

FISH ON !

Very nice Z! Looks professional ;)
    I can't imagine my pontoon without a standing deck on it! :shock:
    your gonna love it!

Very nice work on the deck Z!

HEY NOW, THANKS tj & ScBm ... MAN, I wish i had a machine shop in my garage, but i did my best with what i had.:smash:

Hey tj, your standing deck is not painted, is it .... dose it get HOT or do you have any problems, with the reflection off it ?

Z

FISH ON !

I think a deck is a good idea...if it slid outa the way. Doesn't it drive you crazy to not have control of the boat? I can't imagine not having my fins down in the water to keep positioned. Just a little breeze moves you around.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast