Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 976tuna Oarfish Pictures Cazy Looking!!

Default 976tuna Oarfish Pictures Cazy Looking!!

IMAGINE SWIMMING IN THE BEAUTIFUL WATER IN IN CABO AND SEE THIS THING

GO FLOATING BY......:eek2::eek2::eek2:

http://www.976-tuna.com/images/Oarfish4041.jpg

Well I'll be

There is one of those on display in a preserved container at the Natural History Museum near USC. Go see it! It's massively long...

When i went to the east cape for a month we went to Palmes De Cortez's to get some drinks.I went to the sushi guy and handed him a bag of some of my Yellow fin to make for me and noticed the guy in the middle of the picture at the bar i said were u on Western Out Door news with that weird looking fish and he said yes.He is a real funny guy when it was swimming in the shallows he said it looked like a alien and how he was so scared him and his friends went to pick it up he said that they were so scared of the sword thing on the tummy of it.I told him where it is and he said in the hotels freezer he showed it to us it was cool looking i think scientists were going to pick it up or something i wanted to make some Oar fish tacos out of it.I would of Shjt my self if i saw that while swimming but i would still try to wrestle it to shore and show it off to every body:)

Bigred
    Last edited by BIGRED KILLA; 03-20-2008 at 06:48 PM.

That is one strange fish.