Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil Miss' first post (Uncle Ryan taking dictation)

Default Lil Miss' first post (Uncle Ryan taking dictation)

OK, ummmm.....No! Don't put that! (storms away)
    Erase it! (storms away again)

Today my Uncle Ryan, my daddy and I went to the rocks at Seal Beach. When we got there it was windy and cold. My uncle Ryan got the first bite, but he couldn't hook it. My daddy got the second bite, but that one didn't give another tug. After that, about 30 minutes, my Uncle Ryan got another bite but again didn't quite get it. After about 10 minutes, I guess, I got a bite. We were using ghost fish...I mean ghost shrimp. I ran to set the hook and it was fighting like a monster. It turned out to be a 13 oz halibut. It was my first halibut I ever caught. After that it got really windy so we all went behind some rocks so that the rocks would block the wind. I was so cold that I had to turn my sweater backwards and use my hood to warm my face. After a couple minutes we went home.

Great job Uncle. Great dictation, it really sounded like a young lady speaking/typing.

Yeah, a little chilly until the sun finally broke, huh?

Any hali is a nice hali even if it is short...more to come?

Thank you for the report and pic!

So I guess we're not fishing SARL tonight then? lol

Congrats on the Halibut Celeste!

I fished for an hour today por nada.

C/YA later.

One_Leg

I couldn't be more proud of you Celeste. You hooked and fought that hali like a pro. Who's your teacher, he much be one great fisherman!

So I guess we're not fishing SARL tonight then? lol
    It just wasn't in the stars for tonight bro. We still have tons of trout and catfish in the freezer. I do however have 4 buckets of GS left over from today's trip so maybe salt again sometime this weekend.

GOOD JOB CELESTE!!!! way to go!!!

Rock On, Celeste!

Great report! I think that you will eventually become a Pro-Fisherwoman! And as Forrest Gump Said, "Be more famousser than Captain Kangaroo!"
    :thumb:

Eric

Congratulations Celeste!

I remember when you caught that BIG carp at SARL.........& #46;... and now a halibut!........&# 46;. WOW!

You're gonna be one great fishergirl!.......&#46 ;... wait, you already ARE a great fishergirl!

Just remember, you don't have to let dad (BulletsFull) pose with your fish if ya don't want to! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57
    Just remember, you don't have to let dad (BulletsFull) pose with your fish if ya don't want to! :lol:
    Actually, that was me. I was holding the halibut so it would face the camera. The wind kept blowing it around in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliDawgFan
    Actually, that was me.

Yeah, I know.........& #46;... I was just givin' Greg a hard time!...LOL! :lol:

YO FULL BULLETS<<<<
    HOW U CATCH GHOST SHRIMP?????????????????????????????????????????
    & HOW U RIG EM?????? carolina???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast