Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fresh!

Don't bite more than you can chew Alan....:rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    :rofl: .....

Yeah, Ive seen a couple comments now about "how many replies" people get. :roll: ...... do some members REALLY keep count of the amount of replies? :roll:

:roll::roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    BTW - I'll make you a deal, I'll zero out my post count if you will do the same. It means nothing to me.

Sansou did just that when someone informed him of the number of posts he had. He told her that he was embarrassed at the amount of posts he had accumulated in such a short time. Sansou made Dana eliminate his post count :roll: When I said I wanted my post count reduced to zero, or I was done with this DRAMA and FNN, my count remained the same. I have since changed my mind about POST COUNTS. I want my counter to remain where it is at. It means everything to me!!! If I were to reduce my post count to zero, then I would become the sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    :rofl: .....

Yeah, Ive seen a couple comments now about "how many replies" people get. :roll: ...... do some members REALLY keep count of the amount of replies? :roll:
    Yeah, I think some people do! When one of the Saltwater Report Section's threads began to approach 58 pages long, it disappeared.
    POOF!!! DELETED!!!

58 pages, can you believe it. That is one nice round number.

Sansou has said that he can recover old threads from the archives.

I wonder if that is really true? Maybe Rich will do me a favor and find this thread?

ONE_BEG

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    :roll::roll:

Awwwwwww......Im sorry Steve..... did that touch a nerve?... :rofl: :roll:
    Seems you and a couple others are the only ones that care about posting numbers and amount of replies..... :roll:

Here's some of your own words from another thread....

ghetto dad

7 replies, all us.....real nice...anyways

Could it be your overall attitude that causes others not to respond......????
    Do members OWE you a response?........

Maybe you need to consider WHY someone gets 45 replies to a "Perch Pic" thread ?..... maybe its because they're a nice person and they dont feel the need or have it in them to berate other members publicly.....

Or maybe it's just because they have a big base of friends.....

THIS JUST IN..... people who have a big base of friends, usually treat people well !

Im sorry your threads dont get as many replies as others. Or get as many as you need and want. You'll serve yourself better when you quit worrying about numbers and responses and recognition and start treating people as friends rather than foes.

I think you need to take a long hard look at WHY you dont get as many responses.

Its not the fish. Its the person.

All I see is your continued negative remarks about someone getting replied to too many times for a Perch pic. Is it really that important to you? Has that person ever posted a negative remark about you? We both know the answer to that is NO.

Im not defending the longtime talented angler who posts a Perch pic, because I know he doesnt do it for the recognition.

Im defending the new member, who reads your comments berating someone for posting a small perch photo and then that new member avoids posting because he doesnt want to risk being berated also. Get it?

You do us ALL a dis-service when you berate other members.

Keep in mind that everyone can view your negative remarks and from what I hear, lots of people think the same as I do.

Is this how you support FNN and its members?......

ghetto dad

Hey guys, i posted a report on the "other" 2 message boards....check it out...

GD

Maybe you should be over at the "other boards" if you dislike it here so much ?

If you want to direct our members to other sites, maybe you need to leave this board permanently?

Hope my message gets thru to you clearly.

If you have a question... feel free to PM me.... no need to "go to chat".

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Sansou did just that when someone informed him of the number of posts he had. He told her that he was embarrassed at the amount of posts he had accumulated in such a short time. Sansou made Dana eliminate his post count :roll: When I said I wanted my post count reduced to zero, or I was done with this DRAMA and FNN, my count remained the same. I have since changed my mind about POST COUNTS. I want my counter to remain where it is at. It means everything to me!!! If I were to reduce my post count to zero, then I would become the sheep.

Yeah, I think some people do! When one of the Saltwater Report Section's threads began to approach 58 pages long, it disappeared.
    POOF!!! DELETED!!!

58 pages, can you believe it. That is one nice round number.

Sansou has said that he can recover old threads from the archives.

I wonder if that is really true? Maybe Rich will do me a favor and find this thread?

ONE_BEG

Nice try Alan. But FALSE.

You sent me a PM asking me to "DELETE your FNN account". Not reset your numbers.

Unlike you, I actually think about things, before I take action.... so I decided to sleep on it and see if you had a change of heart. Sure enough, you did.

I saw you the following Saturday at Irvine Lake and you apoligized to me in person for the drama YOU had caused and thanked me for not deleting your FNN account. Too bad you left that part out.

I don't like pubicly addressing members issues, but when I see continued drama, or blatant attempts to try to stir something up, Ill get involved and take action if I feel the need. Post a untruth about something Ive been involved in and I will respond, GUARANTEED. Hence my response here.

If you want me to reset your numbers or delete your FNN account Alan, Ill be glad to.

Its NOT about numbers here Alan, its about contributions.

Be sure to let me know your decision...... via a PM.

As far as Sansou..... he didnt MAKE me do anything. He ASKED me to zero his posting numbers in order to show other members that posting numbers are not important....... I happily granted his request as I totally agree with the message he was trying to send... and for the record......Sansou doesn't MAKE me do ANYTHING.... nor do you.

As far as the other thread that was deleted, you're wrong again. I have NEVER deleted a thread based on how many pages it is.... if its gone, it broke a FNN rule some where along the line. Simple.

Again, its sounds like the "number of pages" was what was important to you and others. Not the content. Sorry, but thats not the way it works with ME. Never has, never will.

By the way, if you dont like the way the board is run, feel free to contact me.

Thread locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123