Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bugging on 3-11

Default Bugging on 3-11

Went out again last night and met Duc at the ramp loaded all the gear and was in the water by 7pm and dropped net at my new spot on the first pull we had 2 legals :clap: looked like the night was going to be good... checked the other 9 nets for just a few more crab 2nd pull got us 2 more legals and by 10PM we had a single limit from then on we had at least 1 bug per pull (some short but any bug is a good sign) till we finished up with 10 bugs total we only kept the bigger crabs and 3 spider crabs great night on the water thanks again to Duc for pulling the nets all night overall i had a great time as usual

Last edited by Wildhorse1966; 03-12-2008 at 12:22 PM.

Good job on the bugs, PM me your new spot, we are going out tonight and i dont want to park on your spot.

Oh yeah, I assume that fish on the deck was caught by rod?????????

Quote Originally Posted by HESBROS View Post
    Oh yeah, I assume that fish on the deck was caught by rod?????????
    yup i had my rod out with a squid strip... all the scullys you want out there

Thanks again Ralph for having me on the boat. That thing is sweet, can't wait to get mine back so we can be the Robalo homos... J/K.

good job. scullies taste good