Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: OB Trade Ins

Default OB Trade Ins

Not sure if I'm in the correct section. Looking to replace my 91 MERC 50HP 2 stroke OB with a Non current 4-Stroke. Would anyone happen to know of a boat dealer in Socal that can take in your old motor as a trade in? Boat Depot in San Diego used to, not sure if there are any other dealers that take in used motors. Appreciate any leads.

Thanks,
    GDHKSET1
    Hemet CA

some do, but normally with an install/re-power of 150+ hp. i could be dead wrong,but you should call a dealer and ask,all they can say is no.

would you sell it?

Jensen500- Yeah, I've emailed a couple of dealers around waiting on thier replies. Most of my fishing is at Skinner or DV caus eit's close to the house, somedays I hit Perris with the boat.

BM818- I may have no choice but to sell the OB in the boat trader if no dealers around have a trade in program. I want to keep my Quicksilver controls/cables though.

r/

how much are you asking?