Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: So Cal High Desert

Default So Cal High Desert

Hey there, I am new to the boards but not to fishing. They call me Dad. or Mr Pain, I have been fishing many years. and grew up down on the docks of Marina Del Ray. Years passed and I decided to move. I lived in Lake Tahoe for 10 years just after high school, then moved to the desert where theres no snow. Yup no lakes either.....what was I thinking. LOL Yes we have a local damm in the area......but this time of year its used for 4x4 mud wamping get togethers. LOL So..... I love Lake, stream, ocean. It has been a while since I have fished so I know I am out of practice. Looking for others to meet up with, learn the hot spots here in so cal, and try to make some new friends. I have fresh water tackle, and will be looking for a good ocean pole and reel in the near future. I have not been out on the ocean rocks/jeti in over 30 years, and its been about that long since I dropped a line off a pier.....and miss it. Time for me to catch up on the things I liked to do.
    Anyway.....just wanted to say hello, and thank the good people of FNN for having a great site.

Later Gator
    Dad

Welcome to the FNN message boards.

O_L

Welcome, glad to have ya on board! :mrgreen:

Welcome (back to fishing)....:rolleyes:
    SCG7

Welcome to FNN

TM65

Welcome to the board.

Welcome!
    We'll have to round up all the High Desert Fisherman one day and have a tourney or somethin'.

Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by steve092 View Post
    Welcome!
    We'll have to round up all the High Desert Fisherman one day and have a tourney or somethin'.
    When and where? Hopefully I can be considered "High Desert". Proof: the nearest Home Depot to me is in Apple Valley. ;)

Welcome to the boards!!

Later,
    Scott

Welcome to the board, I can't wait to see all of your fish reports and pictures from them too.

WarriorMike