Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to Buggin...

Default Back to Buggin...

So I get a text from Wildhorse late "Hey ya wanna hoop?" I said "DUH!" Picked up Ken since he had the bait or else I would have left his arse at home and was early, and headed to Southshores. Just as we get to the 710 and the 405 I get another text from Wildhorse saying "It's windy out here." Just great...

Get there and the mechanical arm was broken so we boogied in. Saw Ralph and I told him "I would have loaned you $10, you didn't have to break it." LMAO! He said that it was there when he came in so the fools behind him must have broken it. Not taking any chances, I put in the $10 and had the receipt on my dash just in case... We load up the boat and got her in the water in minutes. Ken and I got the nets ready with cages before we even got to the Queen Mary. On the way out winds were strong and then it was like all of a sudden someone flipped the switch and it laid down before we even got to our spot...

Dropped the last net at about 7:35 and pulled the first set at 8pm after Ken finished cooking his stinky TOFU, thanks buddy it was great! First hoop had one legal in it and that was it for the first set. Second set yielded us 2 legals and one short and 3 spiders in one net. Third set got us 3 legals and final set got us 2 legals. Off the water by 10:30 and home by 11:30. Not bad for a couple hours on the water, short but productive night.

Thanks for the invite Ralph and man that boat is sweet, so damn comfy, at one time I dozed off for a minute. Eman, thanks for helping a brother out and for getting him back on the water cuz I am out of commission. Ken thanks for the Tofu and beers and crackers as always.

Final score for the night was 8 legals, 3 shorts, 12 spiders easily, and countless rock crabs that were tossed and some kept.

Our fearless Capt...

Ken getting ready to make us some dinner,

Ken and his trademark Ghey sign...

Dinner, yum, yum...

Here they come!

The trophy bug of the night. I was pulling the first three sets and then on the fourth set second hoop Ken pulls up this beast. Then he has the balls to tell me "Bet you wish you pulled this one eh?" :middle:

B**** I still took it home though didn't I?

Hey Xman, you have competition with the stoned look yo!

End result of the night.

YAY me! Ima sexy beast...

Ralph coming off his buzz so he now looks normal.

I wish I could make the wind lay down like that.

The dumplings look pretty tasty!!!

Congrats on the bugs you guys.

You guys do the good job man, I tried couple of time around Island, but never have one, Thanks for report

another great night out on the Robalo cant wait till we do it again

Those lobster and dumplings make me hungry. Great job guys!

Way to go out there.

Glad to see others have sucess there also!!

MMMMMMMM Tofu and Lobsters and the mini Green and silver Keg!!

Keep up the good work in the limited time left!

Steve

Very impressive... AGAIN... :roll:

Dam man, you should get a pic in WON... ??

:rofl::rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Very impressive... AGAIN... :roll:

Dam man, you should get a pic in WON... ??

:rofl::rofl:

HAHAHA Wise guy!

Dude, that is so very cool..... :gayfight:

Can I have your autograph ????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey... I am on the news paper....^_^.... See my hand on the right lower coner.. YEAH I am happy now... haha.

Cool report Duc.. one thing you did not mention is those STINKY TOFU were good!!!!
    It does the trick to bring out the bug after we cooking them.. he he..

Lots of fun and brought home some good dinner.. Thanks Ralph and Duc to keep me company. We should go get more before the season end

Ken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast