Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long beach harbor today

got a brand new 2007 meridian 411, its quite a beauty.

If i could make a buddy (someone i can trust) i would love them to show me the hot spots for fishing.. but negetive remarks from unnammed individuals give me the idea that they are assholes in person and ppl i would want to stay away from.

xahx,,

Were you also KIDDING about hiding from the DFG ???? Who just bother you with tickets etc..

Were you also kidding about the Catalina Fire ruining your fishing?????

I dont think Randy was pleased by that comment and your PM's either..

You may be the nicest guy in the world.. But that was a poor start to building any relationships or making friends here, or anywhere for that matter....

That would be hard to catch fish on.....but I'm game...I'll show you some spots....Lets fish..

There s not reason to hide from the DFG, i understand limits, it was just a general question.
    I would like to build a healthy network here in this community.

I never said that the fire would ruin my fishing, obvsiouly if i came off selfish, i am not, natural disasters are terrible and hope the best for all on the island, but like i mentioned my dad and i have planned this trip for 3 weeks and unfortunately a fire needed to occur. we are headed out anyway, but i just wanted to ask if the fire willl affect our fishing... just a simple question, no harm intended,

I apologizes for the poor introduction, and will try to keep a better more caring mindest.

Dont hate me guys! you guys are awesome! if i make a mistake just me know, as i am new!

reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on. Wasnt trying to come off rude.

I doubt the fires will affect the fishing if you stay on the backside of Cat..There may be alot of ash floating but thats about it....werent you going to san clemente island though?

heading to catalina to catch minor feeding time at 3:07 am, then to Clemente for the 9:07 major feeding time =) i calculated the moon transit times relative to feeding activity

Quote Originally Posted by xahx
    reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on. Wasnt trying to come off rude.
    well, you can make up for it by let us fish off your nice boat anytime we want :D :D :D hahahahaha.

Best bet is to go to Cat fill up with live squid...then head to Clemente since the bite on Yellows has been 7 am bites....then head back to Cat for some afternoon WSB action...

what do yellers prefer?? squid? Jigs? Live bait?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast