Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long beach harbor today

Quote Originally Posted by jplee3
    Quote Originally Posted by xahx
    reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on. Wasnt trying to come off rude.
    well, you can make up for it by let us fish off your nice boat anytime we want :D :D :D hahahahaha.
    haha i would love to take out all you experienced anglers but i believe there is some sort of risk invovled... bc we met on the internet! haha

people WITH EXPERIENCE who are interested lets all hang out sometimes become friends and perhaps then we can go out after a friendship and trust has been formed.

what do yellers prefer?? squid? Jigs? Live bait?
    It all depends on what theyre hungery for..sometimes Jigs, sometimes Dines, Sometimes chovies, sometimes squid...sometimes nothing..and sometimes just about anything that hits the surface....

:group:
    kumbaya my homies, kumbaya!!

reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on. Wasnt trying to come off rude.
    If that is the case, no harm done.. :thumb:

I can see your desire to fish.. Meeting new friends that are also PB'rs is a plus if your new to the local offshore waters, they can teach you a lot...

Take some pics and post a report when you get back.. Im sure others will see then what you are all about...

I apologize If I came off wrong.. You just hit a few sore spots with me, and Randy and his Family who live on Catalina are friends on mine...

Nextfishingchamp,

I didn't now YT were hungry for jigs?!? <---just pulling your legs &#58;D &#58;D Steve, so when are you gonna let me "break in" your new unused accurate gears that's just collecting dust&#46; Let Xahx take you and Nessie fishing on his boat and teach the noobie how it's done&#46;

Fish hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter
    reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on&#46; Wasnt trying to come off rude&#46;
    If that is the case, no harm done&#46;&#46; &#58;thumb&#58;

I can see your desire to fish&#46;&#46; Meeting new friends that are also PB'rs is a plus if your new to the local offshore waters, they can teach you a lot&#46;&#46;&#46;

Take some pics and post a report when you get back&#46;&#46; Im sure others will see then what you are all about&#46;&#46;&#46;

I apologize If I came off wrong&#46;&#46; You just hit a few sore spots with me, and Randy and his Family who live on Catalina are friends on mine&#46;&#46;&#46;

&#46;
    Hey no hard feelings is a positive thing! i didnt know this forum was so 'family oriented' Im glad to have joined and hope to be an actuive contributor to this great site!

Thanks all, and Ness, Thanks for taking the time to key me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter
    reading from above, i think we have the wrong idea going on&#46; Wasnt trying to come off rude&#46;
    If that is the case, no harm done&#46;&#46; &#58;thumb&#58;

I can see your desire to fish&#46;&#46; Meeting new friends that are also PB'rs is a plus if your new to the local offshore waters, they can teach you a lot&#46;&#46;&#46;

Take some pics and post a report when you get back&#46;&#46; Im sure others will see then what you are all about&#46;&#46;&#46;

I apologize If I came off wrong&#46;&#46; You just hit a few sore spots with me, and Randy and his Family who live on Catalina are friends on mine&#46;&#46;&#46;

&#46;
    Hey no hard feelings is a positive thing! i didnt know this forum was so 'family oriented' Im glad to have joined and hope to be an actuive contributor to this great site!

Thanks all, and Ness, Thanks for taking the time to key me in!

yes, we are familia here holmes&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123