Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NATIVE SUN SCHOOL'S OUT KIDS....

Default Re: NATIVE SUN SCHOOL'S OUT KIDS....

Hey Guys

Sorry for jumping in late, I had a great time out there catching mackerel, and mackerel.It was great to meet you all GD , One Leg , Cappo ,Gmoney, Coach,Kevin, Raylo,Jason And the crew of the boat ,man it was a great outing it was fun flipping into kelp and seeing what happened thanks for all the pointers out there guys I appreciate you guys hospitality and genuine welcoming to the board/trip. I look forward to being out there with you guys on the Spitfire and hopefully get on some bass.Im definetly getting some irons this time,watchout jackpot here i come :D

BassinChef

Quote Originally Posted by BassinChef
    Hey Guys

Sorry for jumping in late, I had a great time out there catching mackerel, and mackerel.It was great to meet you all GD , One Leg , Cappo ,Gmoney, Coach,Kevin, Raylo,Jason And the crew of the boat ,man it was a great outing it was fun flipping into kelp and seeing what happened thanks for all the pointers out there guys I appreciate you guys hospitality and genuine welcoming to the board/trip. I look forward to being out there with you guys on the Spitfire and hopefully get on some bass.Im definetly getting some irons this time,watchout jackpot here i come :D

BassinChef
    HEY BRO......FOR THE SPIT TRIP, I WOULD RECOMMEND SOME 1 1/2 - 2 OZ LEADHEADS ON 20-25 LB TEST.......IMA CHECK WITH BOBBY K TO SEE IF WE ARE STILL FISHING THE BAY FOR STRUCTURE BASS....

GD

I LIKE THE DOLPHIN... YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON THE BIG BOYS THIS TIME HUH???

B/C

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinChef
    Hey Guys

BassinChef
    HEY BRO......FOR THE SPIT TRIP, I WOULD RECOMMEND SOME 1 1/2 - 2 OZ LEADHEADS ON 20-25 LB TEST.......IMA CHECK WITH BOBBY K TO SEE IF WE ARE STILL FISHING THE BAY FOR STRUCTURE BASS....

GD
    Ghetto dad, have you heard anything from Bobby K on this? Also, do they still have live candy bait?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda211
    I LIKE THE DOLPHIN... YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON THE BIG BOYS THIS TIME HUH???

B/C

Yeah Beers, Osiito and Victor_101 weren't able to make this trip. :lol:
    On a brighter note, more room at the rail. 8)

O_L

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 1-Leg!!!! UR crazy

Great, no, STELLAR report there GD. Thanks 4 putting in the time. I 2 like the dolphin shot. Nice that u got whale tail 2! :lol:

GM<><

Nice to see the bonito are biting&#46; Those are some dinks, compare to whats to come&#46; Those bonita are perfect size for the seals to bite in half&#46;

Thanks for the report&#46;

KILLA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456