Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FIRST TIME BUYERS BEWARE

Default Re: FIRST TIME BUYERS BEWARE

Barbie twins!!!

AHHHHH, The two happiest days of owning a boat. The first day you buy it, and the day you sell it. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE
    AHHHHH, The two happiest days of owning a boat. The first day you buy it, and the day you sell it. :wink:
    that is a quote that is for people who never should have bought the boat in the first place ... i have had 6 boats and only 1 of them was i more happy the day i sold it then the day i bought it ... and i learned a lesson on that sale ... other then that i have always had a great time on my boats :banana:

Default B.o.a.t.

B reak
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand

Any-one buying a used boat might want to try inland boats in perris. I bought mine there and they sell lots of used boats there and give you a bow to stern warranty for 30 days, so if there is anything wrong with it you can get it fixed for free. Also they take you out to lake perris and let you test it as long as you want.
    I did have a few minor issues i was not aware of when i bought the boat and they put in new parts.
    Love my boat and still spent over a thousand on extras for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorse1966 View Post
    that is a quote that is for people who never should have bought the boat in the first place ... i have had 6 boats and only 1 of them was i more happy the day i sold it then the day i bought it ... and i learned a lesson on that sale ... other then that i have always had a great time on my boats :banana:
    Actually,

The happiest day,

of the year was around Ice Out, when CorrectCraft brought us the new Tow Boat for the year. They had to deliver it cause we didn't have DL's. I was 14. At Ice Out we would ski and foot til we had to go to cl*** and then again after school. In the summer we footed and skied all day. Practicing for the weekend Show and or Tourney. We did it all, slalom, trick ski's, Jumps, Canoe paddles, Kites, pyramids, Barefootin was my specialty. Our best sponsor was our Fuel Guy, he owned an Auto Parts Store/Fuel Station/Home delivery service. Back before the Oil Embargo, he never blinked an eye when we would call for the truck to bring out a couple hundred gallons a week. When gas went nuts, he asked us to pay a portion of the bill out of our winnings/show money. That hurt.

The saddest day for us,

was when we lived in the cold country and around November everything would freeze up. While still in school, we could not pack it up and head down to Tommy B's place in Florida.
    So we got creative behind snowmobiles. Trick ski's and jump ski's worked best.

So, for every boater it's a different dealio. I'm done with the go fasts and fuel burners.
    I'd rather tow it, than park it wet at a marina.
    I like the performance, reliability, easy maintenance and ride in my boat of choice.

I can still Barefoot to this day. Just keep it under 50 mph and in a straight line.

SAFETY First!
    Attend some cl***es at the Aux.
    Know your boat. Get a safety Inspection by C.G.
    7 P's

CR

Why would c l a s s e s be *** out?

CR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456