Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NATIVE SUN 2 2 08 (ONLY A FEW PICS FOR NOW)

Default Re: NATIVE SUN 2 2 08 (ONLY A FEW PICS FOR NOW)

Great "team report" and cool pics guys. I am soo looking forward to a day on the salt, fishing Catalina for bonesa and the yellows...once again great report!

What nobody ate bait on this trip? :mrgreen:

TD

Sounds like everyone had a good time. I was planning to make it out there, but I was up until 3 am playing PS3 cuz I'm obviously hooked on it for the mean time, I ended up waking up @ noon on Saturday. :( And I really wanted to go fishing too. Next week I wont play PS3 all night. Well... I'll try at least. Cant make any promises just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog
    Great "team report" and cool pics guys. I am soo looking forward to a day on the salt, fishing Catalina for bonesa and the yellows...once again great report!

What nobody ate bait on this trip? :mrgreen:

TD
    Not by the look of those macs!

Awesome report and pics guys. At least somebody's out there fishing. I gotta get out, being on dry land for over a month is killing me.

Hey GD forget the trout rod and use a kiddie pole next time your out there. You'll have more fun and you'll have better drags too. Opps....I mean lack of drag's. LOL

wassup fellas, first of all i enjoyed the the group we had. i met quite a few people from the board and now i can place a face with the screen name. i look forward to you guys coming out later on down the line. i wish i had a photo of all the "ambition" of you guys chasing perch around the boat.lol.and the conversations we had in the wheelhouse were hilarious.good times.

the captain
    jason rico
    aka. chuck'n deuce's

Right on Jason! We (I) had a blast and enjoyed the captain and crew. I was also impressed that you knew our names when we got off the boat. Thanks for the good trip and way to see you on the boards!!

Hi ghetto dad,

See ... I was patient .... I ddn't whine .... cry .... beg .... or threaten. Your looooooooooooong awaited report has arrived !! :P

Top-shelf, thinking report with all the focus on the guys .... where it should be !! Looks like it was manditory to have a blast on that trip. I'm getting to feel I know some of these guys, not only from fishing with them (K3vin_kim, and others) but the individual pics are a great help. Once again your organizing skills and generous nature made things great for everybody !! I think you would have guys lined up to play bingo .... in a house of ill-repute !! :) :)

What happened to the big 'O' and wassup with one_leg ..... they couldn't have been that busy! :)

I am soooo disappointed that a yellow did not find its way onto your iron. That would have made my day !!!

Great to hear of the NS doing regular trips to Catalina. Frontside is a good call that will almost double time of lines in the water. Would have been fun to toss some Whams/Blams. Did pretty good with the 2-inch Storm shad last trip there as they fish well vertically right between the kelp stringers!

Kudos to all the guys that are putting in their two-cents worth in post/replies too as it's the more the merrier !! Thanks guys.

Thanks for the hard work on this trip from reservations to well ....... it never ends !!

Again ..... super fun read and makes a person want to go. You mentioned rendevouz.... which I assume is the place people sign up for trips. Where is that (if there is one) located? Aslo question, if we sign-up with the group, I guess we don't make a reservation for ourselves individually? Kinda Duh .. but you know I'm anal so ... :)

PS: Anybody know what was on Jason's middle-three fingers' nails ?... couldn't be anything good !

later ..... on a Sunday for sure !!

tsurikichi

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa
    nice pictures !!!! and congrats to all those who kept their breakfast, lunch, and early dinner
    lmfao..cept your man.....thanks for the reply larissa
    GD

yeah... my name's capPOOOOOOOOoOoOORRRGHGHHHHH~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim
    yeah... my name's capPOOOOOOOOoOoOORRRGHGHHHHH~!!!
    lmfao..juan, you got dissed by a food group......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast