Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: sun block, not sunscreen

Default sun block, not sunscreen

Yesterday I mentioned bringing sunscreen. Edit, bring sun block instead. The sun was intense starting at 7am. I left around 9:30 because it was starting to burn my white chicken legs.

Water was clear and clean - very low tide with slight one foot waves.
    There was a little on-shore breeze starting early.

Managed a healthy looking short around 8:40.

No bait fish in the water, again.

your gonna pull in a FATTY pretty soon dude! Thanks for the report!

ONE MORE INCH...... :shock: wtg and what part of the country is that?

You might as well know - it was Nevada...

...nah, it is no big secret and since the Will Rogers State Beach / Santa Monica area is so large and there are so many jetties I think there is enough room for everyone, including the lurkers. Plan on walking a lot.

Landed two more today at low tide - 12" and a 18". The fog rolled in around 10:30. Water was still clear with some kelp. Still no sign of bait fish.

Nice little 'Butt there! <===And no I am not coming onto you &#58;oops&#58; &#46; Tough luck on the "barely" shorty, but oh well, at least you avoided the skunk and had a date with mother nature&#46; All work and honey-dos (on the weekend) makes THIS angler miserable&#46; Thanks for the report&#46;