:lol: City Dad, your funny man. You like that. I didn't even realize I was stooping to that level. Thanks for setting me straight on the socks/sandlas thing.
I have a couple buddies who fish Potholes Tournaments and they tell me it's a great fishery. Some say it has the potential to spit out a state record bass. I will fish it someday. But right know my efferts are concentrated on the westside of the state because I believe there are a few ponds around this area with the potential for monster bass. I have one in particular, that I know has a 10lber in it and I'm hoping during spawn she beefs up over 11.6lbs and I tag her. We shall see.

rainbow, the Muskies around here are Tiger Muskies. They are sterile and put in a couple of lakes around the state to help the fishery out. They have done incredible things to Tapps and Mayfield. Plus, they are kick to catch. Here is a picture of my buddy Ken with a 19lb 43in. Tiger Musky the sameday I caught my first musky. He is a true Musky Hunter. He has caught over a dozen this size or greater.

fishnislife