Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabo Loco Tour 08 Sign up!

Default Re: Cabo Loco Tour 08 Sign up!

As most of you know, I usually stay the extra at Cabo for the wind down with an add of $109. This year I am going to do something different. Sonny, his wife, Letty and I will be heading up to La Paz for two more days of fishing at Las Serenas and will be back in town by Wednesday the 8th. This means we leave on Sunday for La Paz, fish Monday and Tuesday and return home on Wednesday. If anyone here should want to join some of us do this please let me know ahead of time.

Price is an add of $447 with fishing or $186 without. Price is cheap because we do not have to pay extra for airfare. Our flight tix will be flying in to Los Cabos and leaving out of La Paz. All we are paying for is the hotel and fishing. Please also keep in mind that the hotel in La Paz is not all inclusive. The hotel will be La Concha. If you have not fished Las Serenas, you have not fished. The only reason I do not book La Paz is because 1) it is not all inclusive and 2) not much to do since it is only a fishing town.

Deposits for this is also $200 and is separate from our Cabo gig. However, this can be done at anytime before May. For those of you who are or have paid the $109 for the extra day you can still put it towards the La Paz trip making it an add of only $338 or $77 no fishing.

4 days of fishing at two different locations is sick and for the price, it is unheard of!

Duc

Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec
    As most of you know, I usually stay the extra at Cabo for the wind down with an add of $109. This year I am going to do something different. Sonny, his wife, Letty and I will be heading up to La Paz for two more days of fishing at Las Serenas and will be back in town by Wednesday the 8th. This means we leave on Sunday for La Paz, fish Monday and Tuesday and return home on Wednesday. If anyone here should want to join some of us do this please let me know ahead of time.

Price is an add of $447 with fishing or $186 without. Price is cheap because we do not have to pay extra for airfare. Our flight tix will be flying in to Los Cabos and leaving out of La Paz. All we are paying for is the hotel and fishing. Please also keep in mind that the hotel in La Paz is not all inclusive. The hotel will be La Concha. If you have not fished Las Serenas, you have not fished. The only reason I do not book La Paz is because 1) it is not all inclusive and 2) not much to do since it is only a fishing town.

Deposits for this is also $200 and is separate from our Cabo gig. However, this can be done at anytime before May. For those of you who are or have paid the $109 for the extra day you can still put it towards the La Paz trip making it an add of only $338 or $77 no fishing.

4 days of fishing at two different locations is sick and for the price, it is unheard of!

Duc
    duc i have till may to think about la paz :bang: :bang:

ok done thinkin!

add me to to the la paz trip!

LMAO! List updated...

List updated, Tuesday bump! 9 people going to La Paz for two additional days of fishing at Las Serenas!

Duc

Not to wish my life away, But, Is it October yet?
    OFG

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal
    Not to wish my life away, But, Is it October yet?
    OFG

i have been asking that question sence we got back last year :bang: i so cant wait for this year ... its going to be off the hook

i cant wait either 8) this will be my first time on a trip like this or to mexico @ that :lol:
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by osiito
    i cant wait either 8) this will be my first time on a trip like this or to mexico @ that :lol:
    You're going to love it! 8)

We have all the boats that the La Playita Fleet owns so when we go out it is going to be a blast!

List updated...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast