Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPITFIRE 1 13 08

Default Re: SPITFIRE 1 13 08

Nice report Steve, Pro-staffer k3vin_kim is here - nobody worry. So anyways, after reading that chapter that resembles a book in the Bible, I actually have a couple of things to add.

First of all Derrick's Breakfast kicks As$. I'm proud of my boy FJ for finally winning his JP~!! Good job Joseph. What else... Oh yeah, a BIG thanks to DavidE's homey who brought the banana and ate it in front of the No Banana Union Boyz. And you forgot to mention that one older dude that hooked onto that GI-NORMOUS Bat ray. Did you guys see the size of that thing??? it almost impressed me......... ME~!! k3vin_kim~!!! Looked like a good 120 pounder. It took him around the boat a few times and then he broke it off.

Here's some pics. Sorry I don't have any pics of other guys holding fish. I only have pictures of me holding my fish.

Love you guys. Peace.

KK.

P.s. And F-ing Bob you need to stop putting nasty S--t all over people before/during and after we're done fishing. Not everyone enjoys smelling like rotton skwid... although it was pretty funny when you put the live mackeral in one_legs pocket.

I'd like to thank the new guys that joined us for coming along. Thanks you guys.

FYI, We should require Bob to bite the head off of everything he catches.

What a blast! Great friends, great boat and crew, great fishing. So Cool.

Thanks for the report Steve. Another masterpiece.

Congrats to Funjunkie on our jackpot!

Terry, congrats to you on the boat JP. You were a fishing machine on Sunday!

One_Leg

Yeah, Kevin Kim posse in full effect!! LOL!!! Yeah, on a serious note, bob,nevermind, ill pm you later bro......great fishing with you again Kevin....we were honored that you took time out of your busy schedule of photo shoots, public appearances, etc...to fish with us....hey, when you go to Las Vegas next month and give that seminar at BPS, tell Tommy Lee i said whats up.....and to all the newbs on the board, PLEASE do not take the above seriously....kevins head, however sexy it may be, is big enough!! lol

GD

TO ALL THE NEWBS, DON'T LISTEN TO GHETTO DAD, COME TO ME IF YOU NEED SOME ADVICE. PEACE~!

Steve likes to wear that rice paddy hat like he's oriental. Derrick calls me a white boy because I like to eat Manwich sloppy joes on the boat.

Here's to all the people who think we're confused about our roots...

(remember this picture from last year Steve?)

man i miss fishing i have not been in forver. but as soon as i get my car situation taken care of im there.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO....i forgot about that pic...LOL!!! thanks bro, i needed that!!!

Hi ghetto dad,

Most excellent report. Little left to the imagination which makes for a satisfying read.

Gotta remember to PM you my phone number for whenever is your next Sunday/Spitfire group trip.

Really curious on that plastic.

Again, thanks ....

Await others reports....

JapanRon

Hey guys, Ross here. Thanks for including me on a great trip. So what if the fishing was a little slow. It's great just being out on the water. As it turns out, this was my first boat trip in about a year, (I'm usually found somewhere along the surf). I never get tired of being on the water, and we have such a great coastline here in California. It's easy to take it for granted.

I'm just glad I didn't embarass myself. Nothing worse than getting skunked when no one else is. :-) My total for the day was 2 legal sandies, one shortie, and one brown rockfish. (There were a few more that I farmed). The shortie and the rockfish went back in the drink, and the sandies are soon to be cioppino, along with a few more that Cappo let me have.

Thanks again for letting me tag along. Looks like you guys have a great board here. Some of you here may know me from SCSurffishing.com, GetBentSportfishing, and Pierfishing.com. I'll try and stop in here when I can as well.

Ross
    aka Gordo Grande

Hey you made it here Ross. Glad you could join us buddy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast