Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Aluminum boat

Default Aluminum boat

Anyone know of a good place to purchase a new or preowned aluminum boat near Simi Valley?

Thanks for any input!

Default Re: Aluminum boat

craigslist is an excellent place to find boats

i agree craigslist is great....what kind are you looking for?need a motor?trailer?

Try "The Anchor" in Northridge. They sell the Duracraft brand and some other brands I believe...i've seen a few in their yard on hand. I can't tell you if Duracraft is a great brand or not but It's a head start and not too far away from Simi.

Beware of the customer service at "The Anchor" & be prepared to be treated like a red haired step child...lol

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71
    Try "The Anchor" in Northridge. They sell the Duracraft brand and some other brands I believe...i've seen a few in their yard on hand. I can't tell you if Duracraft is a great brand or not but It's a head start and not too far away from Simi.

Beware of the customer service at "The Anchor" & be prepared to be treated like a red haired step child...lol

LOL! I thought I was the only one!

I agree, Craigslist in a great place to start. Try the recycler too.

+1; Craigslist is great.

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71

ive gone there a couple of times just for little things and they take a long time....thier boats are about $2300 up....try bass pro...i saw a 14 foot tracker jon boat and they wanted $3000,it had a 5 hp mercury outboard and trailer...all new.If you buy it there get a mariner(same as the merc) motor instead of the merc and save $400!

I bought my 14' duroboat at the Anchor in reseda. Seems like a pretty descent boat with a good price i think it was $3600 with boat and trailer new

feesh

I might sell mine!