Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach Fishing License Question...

Default Re: Beach Fishing License Question...

Quote Originally Posted by doyousmellfish?
    You can fish from piers and jetty's with no license from what i understand. I would suggest just buying the sticker.
    Yeah you can, but I'd rather fish on a beach all by myself than with 10 other people in the same little area.

calvaryguy23 Guest

yeah same goes for me don't waste your time wondering where u dont need it just buy it. and usually the employees that work in the fishing/hunting/sporting goods section at walmart/ wally world, are just kids looking for an after school Job. Once in a while you get lucky with an employee that is a fellow fishermen or outdoorsmen.

E

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ace
    Then I guess my other question would be where can you fish in the ocean without the stamp? Would that be only in Northern CA?
    ????????????????????????/ this looks like an answer to what i THOUGHT i posted on this thread..?????? anyways, yes, port arguello and north bro....

GD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12