Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cap'n Postals boat report /Cinco de Mayo /Many pixxxx

Thanks guys ...Ya Mike I bought that motor from some weird guy with a bunch of collectables in his garage haha :wink: haha.It has been working great !Ya I had to clear the whole towel thing I was getting tired of every report somebody commenting about it like im an idiot .I had to air my personal laundry but whatever .Its not worth a health risk for me I would rather towel a spiney fish then get poked haha .I still gotta make it back to your garage to get some supplies and a pole ...postal

[quote=just so you know, sculpin and cabezon's dont have any teeth......... no need for a towel[/quote]

Since when?? All the sculpin I've been catching have small but "can tear up your thumb" teeth!! :twisted: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by POSTAL
    Thanks guys I think I will keep my towel its not about the teeth .I have been around a long time and fishing 27+ yrs and know fish ...my father got pricked by a cabbys spine and got a bacterial infection from it and allmost lost a limb Ill never forgett what we went through.It was directly from the fish per the doctor.Now my father fears the sport after doing it all his life ..I am on madication for certain health reasons (injuries)and my immune system is suppresed by the meds so I am not chanceing limb or life.I allready have half my right side rebuilt with screws plates & a joint I dont need any more pain in my life..Thank you for all the replys guys ..I enjoy being a part of this site and I love reading all the great posts and reports .Fish it up!!Postal

my bad dude! Didnt know it was cause of health reasons. Thanks for the explaination.......&#4 6;..

so what is your buddies excuse lol jk!

Quote Originally Posted by Funjunkie74

Since when?? All the sculpin I've been catching have small but "can tear up your thumb" teeth!! :twisted: :evil:

really? you must have really soft hands dude. I've never had a sculpin tear my thumb up.........&#4 6;.bass yes, sculpin no......

Damn!! These computer keyboard fingers.... :bang:

WTG :thumb:

KJ13 8)

Its all good guys .All that matters is that we are all out there having a good time .I am blessed I am still out there afer all I went through ..In the one pic you can see my disabled plate on my truck :( .Without the most modern medical ways I would not be walking again It took me 4 months to walk again after my initial surgery :shock: .After all that I am just more naturally cautious and take extra procautions for myself .Hopefully we can all meet up eventually and throw out a few lines together .Postal 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12