Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newspaper scan of Casitas LMB

Default Re: Newspaper scan of Casitas LMB

MAKEEE EMMMM BLEEEEDDDDD

Nice fish!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff4321
    MAKEEE EMMMM BLEEEEDDDDD

:twisted: MAKEEE EMMMM BLEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Sansou
    Very nice bass Gletthemfeel.

Now how about C&Ring the UCLA special edition Member's Only jacket! :D

Thanks, It's my personal best so far..

I wouldn't look for that jacket to be retired anytime soon though, in fact, I think it's had more airtime and success than the actual UCLA team themselves.
    I'd strongly suggest getting one, spill some blood on it and let the jacket do the rest !

I'll actually be starting a new customized line of them, I don't think walmart will be stocking them though, look for them on http://www.bloodsoakedspecialties.com.
    I'll put you on their mailing list..
    Gary

you have the Holy Shi* look on your face in that pic gary it's a classic :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lopez
    you have the Holy Shi* look on your face in that pic gary it's a classic :shock:
    Ask me about that fish ! I'll reproduce that look instantly...that sucka was larger than life....still trips me out when I think of it...those Bass at Casitas are real long for their weight...look at the lenght & girth...it's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    Who is that hot blonde in the Ojai section?

I remember when you caught that pig. Prepare to surrender that Jacket to TM65 Gary.

One_Leg
    Prepare to surender the jacket ? NEVER....never surrender....I'll wager it !

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary

I remember when you caught that pig. Prepare to surrender that Jacket to TM65 Gary.

One_Leg
    I'll wager you that jacket will be slowing the boat down twenty feet out & five feet deep the next time we're out together. :mrgreen: And guess who's gonna cut the line when we're finished? lol

p.s. 50% on 02/02

Quote Originally Posted by breeze71
    Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary

One_Leg
    I'll wager you that jacket will be slowing the boat down twenty feet out & five feet deep the next time we're out together. :mrgreen: And guess who's gonna cut the line when we're finished? lol

p.s. 50% on 02/02
    So your saying it's a drift sock huh ? ahhh buddy....we'll see how quickly your view changes about the bloodsoaked yellow & blue......but ya gotta get on the water to do that.....and thats a challenge my friend...I'll talk to ya soon (answer ya phone)

that is one monster :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast