Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newspaper scan of Casitas LMB

Default Newspaper scan of Casitas LMB

Ahhh, the memories...this newspaper posted up my photo twice in the same edition....they did it up in the turners fish reports too and brag board !....got an e-mail from the president of turners as well...
    Thought I'd post it up....I also have a certificate from the California Fish & Game to certify the catch in their records...[attachment=1:ce554]newscasitas1.jpg[/attachment:ce554][attachment=0:ce554]newscasitas2.jpg[/attachment:ce554]

Default Re: Newspaper scan of Casitas LMB

try to catch one like that on artificials next time.(its more challenging) :secret:

Who is that hot blonde in the Ojai section?

I remember when you caught that pig. Prepare to surrender that Jacket to TM65 Gary.

One_Leg

Are there any tricks to using crawdads? I've considered trying them some time, but was afraid I'd be wasting my money.

You aren't gonna be able to use them at Casitas anyways, with the restrictions coming due to Quagga Mussels.

One_Leg

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTW/SWIMBAIT
    try to catch one like that on artificials next time.(its more challenging) :secret:
    It's about catching them....don't hate on the methods used...I've got 'em over 13 lbs on plastics...it's about catching the hawgs......though I do prefer using artificials, I'll use whatever means are available to tempt the hawgs into biting...anyone who overlooks bait at certain times of the year is overlooking the opportunity to catch a hawg of a lifetime....or are you suggesting I don't have artificial skills ???

Hmnn...I wonder if I could catch a bass on an artificial ?....I smell a challenge !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary
    I smell a challenge !!!!
    I smell a message board hazing...or a deleted thread :group:

CLick Click Click Click Click

O_L

Default plastic worm fish

heres just a couple caught on plastics my friend....

2 nights in a row.....just a couple...there are many....what ya say ?????????????????[attachment=2:7000c]Lagoon_hawg_over 13 lbs september 6th (1).jpg[/attachment:7000c][attachment=1:7000c]Lagoon_hawg_over 13 lbs september 6th (2).jpg[/attachment:7000c]
    And the next night, I returned for another toad...dropshot roboworm....hmnnn, I wondered if I could get 'em on that ?

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    You aren't gonna be able to use them at Casitas anyways, with the restrictions coming due to Quagga Mussels.

One_Leg
    Yep, live crawdads will soon be a thing of the past like waterdawgs....zebra mussels suk!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast