Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 15' Calibogie thread

A friend of mine manages the HMS factory where your boat was made. Unfortunately, they only made them for a couple of years. They continue to produce the West Wight Potter sail boats today as they have since 1960. In 1990, I sailed a 15 foot potter the entire Sea of Cortez solo. They make very fine boats. If you ever need info for you boat, you might try West Wight Potter, and ask for Capt Bill. BTW, brand new, your boat was about $5,000.

Sweet... thanks for the info Bruce... I'll definately contact Capt. Bill if I need info on this boat.

I figured the boat was pretty inexpensive but the 06 Honda 50hp four stroke sealed the deal for me... :)

Just sumed up all the receipts that I have and so far I have spent $2200 on accessories and crap... Stainless steel parts are a grip... I have also taken the boat out about six times and caught a total of eight fishes... :(

That's a very nice rig for the money. Good purchase.

Sweet Boat!!! Nice Job!!!

thanks guys.

UPDATE

Ordered two new helm seats for just under $100 shipped :)

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIGHT COVER THAT FLEW OFF IN THE FREEWAY WHILE LEAVING CASTAIC?...LOL...OR ABOUT YOUR LIGHTING ROD AND OKUMA REELTHAT YOU LOST WHEN IT FLEW OFF YOUR ROD HOLDER YESTERDAY AND WENT IN THE WATER WHEN WE GOT SNAGGED UP WHILE TROLLING?....LMFAO..OH YEAH..AND YOUR UMBRELLA RIG THAT FLEW IN WITH YOUR ROD AND REEL? :lol: ....MAN CASTAIC IS BAD TO YOU BRO...LOL..I HAD FUN THOUGH....THAT BOAT IS SWEEEEEEEEET!!! THAT MOTOR IS QUIET AND RUNS LIKE A CHAMP...WE'LL GO TO A PRIVATE LAKE NEXT TIME :wink:

LOL bro... don't remind me... :)

I went to home depot and got some PVC caps and just shoved them on over the guide lights...

Grimpy and Jsauce, it was nice to meet you guys on Castaic on Saturday. Grimpy, your boat is sweet. How did you guys do. We ended up with 9 stripers baiting and waiting on the dam area and on area by the west ramp. As for loading the boat back to the trailer, we had difficulties because our guide is too wide. I need to get a new bunk guide for my trailer.

Raymond

NICE ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grimpy
    thanks guys.

UPDATE

Ordered two new helm seats for just under $100 shipped :)
    You didn't have to go and do that just for me. Thanks. :bigsmile:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast